Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
At Network Insurance Center, we know that you've worked hard to provide a comfortable home for yourself and your family. We will work equally hard to help you protect it. Homeowners Insurance Provides coverage in the event of damage to your property, as well as liability for injury to another party or damage to another's property.
Understanding Homeowners Insurance
There are three main components to a basic Homeowners Policy:
1. Dwelling Coverage - This pays for the rebuilding of your home in part or whole in the event that it is damaged or destroyed. It is recommended that you insure your home for what it would cost to actually rebuild it, not its current market value. It is important that this value be kept up-to-date, and takes into account any remodeling or home improvements, so that you have replacement coverage in the event of a loss.
2. Contents Coverage - This covers the replacement of all personal belongings in the event of theft, destruction, or other type of loss. The amount of contents coverage provided will typically be limited to a percentage of the overall dwelling replacement value, or will be provided as part of a "blanket" amount that includes coverage for both the dwelling and its contents. Since there are limits on how much coverage will be provided for individual luxury items, such as jewelry, fine art, and other valuables, you may want to specifically list or "schedule" these items and pay additional premium to do so to ensure that each specific item is insured for its replacement value.
3. Liability Coverage - This provides coverage for bodily injuries if someone on your property outside of your household is injured, or if you become liable for someone else's injuries not related to an auto accident in a situation away from your home. You can typically buy liability limits that range from $100,000 to $500,000 as part of a basic Homeowners Policy. For increased liability protection which will provide higher limits and broader protection, including auto-related liability claims you should consider umbrella liability coverage.
How to Control Homeowners Insurance Costs
It is important to be aware of what affects your Homeowners Insurance costs.
Things that may help reduce your costs are:
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Deadbolt locks
- Living in a gated community
- Central station monitored burglar and/or fire alarms
- Discounts for non-smokers
- Discounts for senior citizens
- Hurricane shutters
- Higher deductibles
Things that may increase your costs are:
- Swimming pools and trampolines
- Wood-burning stoves/auxiliary heating systems
- Certain types of pets
- Limited or no access to fire hydrants/fire departments
- A home-based business
At Network Insurance Center, we can provide you coverage on your condominium, townhouse or investment property.
If you are a Florida resident and would like a free quote, please fill out the Homeowners submission form below.